The Steel Industry in South Wales is well known to the team at Engineering Precision Solutions (Cyrus-Bradford). In recent years we’ve serviced our customers in the area remotely from our facility in Wyke Bradford & site visits from our Keith Hancock.
To increase our support in the area we’ve setup a facility in Water Street, Port Talbot. The unit is run by the newly appointed Graham Waite & Chris Morgan, both well-known across the Steel industry in the area.
We offer local manufacture, supported by larger/specialist gearing & cylinder service at our other centres.
Services on Offer
- Conventional machining – CNC & conventional, large horizontal boring & Elga Mill capacity available. Batch work & one-offs undertaken.
- EPS – General mechanical refurbishment work / machining resource.
- Gearbox & Transmission Services – New supply & overhaul.
- Hydraulic Cylinder – New Supply, design, manufacture & service available.
- Local machine-shop support.
Graham & Chris are available to attend site to discuss your requirements & our facilities. They are both well versed supplying engineering support to the Steel Industry. Chris joins us with 30 years’ experience, estimating, managing & expediting,